Sunday, February 1, 2009

WENT TO A NEW CHURCH TODAY

I went to a New Church today. It is called Living Water Christian Fellowship it is a Calvary Chapel here in San Juan Capistrano . I was surprised and grateful to see how many people I know that go there. Several people from my old church Calvary Laguna go there so I was able to sit with people I know which really helped on the panic issue side of it.

The pastor was not there, His Father in law passed away this week. Which I found out his Father in law is John Gordy he use to be a linebacker for the Detroit Lions. way back when…. He was 73 when he died… so they were not there. but I look forward to hearing him next week.

The assistant pastor spoke, he spoke on making sure we are building our lives on a firm foundation. It was really good.

Well thank God new church and No panic attack,,,,,

Dont know if i will continue to go there but it was a really good experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary, I am very proud of you. My small group has been praying for you and I am glad you stepped out in faith.

Give this church and God some time to work in your life. It's awesome that you already knew people when you got there.

How cool is that?