Saturday, March 14, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST



I HAVE NOT DONE A PRAYER THREAD FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS FRANKLY I DID NOT THINK ANYONE WAS READING IT. I HAVE NOT BEEN POSTING MUCH LATELY. HAVE NOT FELT REAL WELL.

PLEASE PRAY FOR :

OUR PASTORS

OKIE
STEVE BROWN
CHRIS GLEASON
DERRELL CHASTIAN
TIM BURNS
AEA
ODEN
DAVE ROLPH
CENTORIAN
BILL WALDEN
DERRELL CHASTIAN

OUR FRIENDS

EL
CHOSEN
BMR
BRIAND


PLEASE REMEMBER MY NEPHEW TIM. NOW THAT HE IS BETTER HE IS CHANGING HIS MIND ABOUT GOD HE DOES NOT BELIEVE LIKE WE THOUGHT HE DID.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary: Praying for you and Tim. And while I don't comment everyday, I do take the time to read...

Maryb said...

Im glad to know somone is reading.

I have had a bout with depression again with all that has been happening with my health. I think reality is starting to set in. well anyway.. thanks for coming on here okie

Anonymous said...

Not much time for the computer with working...checking in and continuing to pray for your needs and for Tim.

Chosen

Maryb said...

Thanks Chosen

I pray all is well with you.