Friday, July 11, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST JULY 13-19



FROM OKIE PREACHER
CAROLYN AND RALPH DERICKSON (CAROLYN HAS CANCER) WAITNG ON PET SCAN RESULTS
OKIE AND HIS WIFE WHO ARE DEAR FRIENDS OF RALPH AND CAROLYN.
ALSO OKIE AND HIS CHURCH MEMEBERS

OUR PRECIOUS SISTER CHOSEN
OUR PRECIOUS SISTER EL
BAD MOON RISING
IDAHO GIRL

OTHER PASTORS

DAVE ROLPH
ODEN FONG
CHRIS GLEASON
BILL WALDON
RYAN COUCH

I AM POSTING THIS NOW , SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS COMPUTER WILL DIE OUT ON ME AND ALSO I DO NOT KNOW WHERE I WILL BE THIS WEEKEND. I MAY BE ENTERING THE HOSPITAL THIS WEEKEND. MY LUNG DOCTOR MAY WANT ME TO GO THERE.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are in my prayers Mary..Love you...
IG

Maryb said...

Thanks Char
I will let you know if I go in or not.

Anonymous said...

God bless Mary; we will be praying for you...

Maryb said...

Hi Okie

Thanks for the prayer. I was in the emergency, It is very humind and hot here right now and when I went to my lung doctor yesterday he wanted me to go to the hospital then because my breathing was so bad from the Asthma and COPD but I did not want to go then, but early very early this morning I could not breathe even with the A/C on so I did end up in the ER,. they gave me some meds and my breathing is better and now I have the air conditioning cooler here now so much that I have a light sweater on, but at least it is easier to breathe.

I want to make it to church tomorrow but I will have to see how humid it is in the morning, hot is bad enough but when it is humid too it makes it really hard to breathe.