Monday, July 14, 2008

STILL HAVING BREATHING ISSUES



DID NOT MAKE IT TO CHURCH YESTERDAY, STILL HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING. OK NOT AS BAD AS TO NEED A MASK LIKE THE ONE ABOVE. BUT ENOUGH TO KEEP ME IN.

AT LEAST I HAVE HAD TIME TO DO ALOT OF READING AND PRAYING AND JUST SEEKING WHAT GOD WANTS ME TO DO. I HAVE SOME MAJOR DECISIONS TO MAKE AND REALLY NEED TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE ON WHAT TO DO. WOULD YOU PRAY WITH ME ABOUT THESE THINGS?

MORE STUDENTS

MOVING OUT OF THIS APARTMENT THAT I SHARE WITH MY SISTER WHO WILL NOT PAY HER PART OF THE BILLS AND IT IS DRAINING ME SINCE ALL THE BILLS ARE IN MY NAME SHE HAS NOT PAID HER PART IN 7 YEARS. AND NOW HER SO CALLED HUSBAND HAS BROUGHT IN 2 MORE KIDS USING WATER, GAS, ELECTIC, ETC.

NOT ONLY DO I WANT TO MOVE OUT I MAY LEAVE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA AND MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

THESE ARE ALL THINGS I REALLY NEED TO SEEK GOD ON BUT MOVING IS FOR SURE AS SOON AS I CAN AFFORD TO MOVE SOMEWHERE.

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS.

3 comments:

Maryb said...

It has been brought to my attention that some may not know I live with my sister and nieces well we both have our names on the lease. I thought people knew mainly because people at my church know and so do people on the other two blogs I was on FTA and PP I guess I just assumed everyone knew.

el said...

Maryb,

I hope you don't ever have to wear a mask like that. Chip will have a heart attack. Those things are so creepy looking. You'd think they would come up with something a little more stylish after all these years. ha-ha. :-)

Praying for you and thanking you for your prayers as too. God bless you and Chip, both.

Maryb said...

no, I will not wear on of those. I think is what they use in the Military,,,but I do have a mask of sorts with my sleep apena machine it is like a littel barrel under my nose. Chip just perches on it.