Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BACK TO WHAT THIS BLOG STARTED OUT TO BE.

I decided tonight to just journal somethings, that is what this blog started out to be. so tonight that is what I am going to do.

Depression has really tried to take over today. But I have just been reading bible verses to myself when I was not working. I try to memorize them but I just don't have the focus or concentration to do that,, that is one of the symptoms of depression. Which most of you know I have been fighting for a long time. Alot of it comes from my past as much as I try to put it all behind me and press on to things ahead. If you have never read my testimony it is on here a couple of the first post ever made here.

The last few weeks, have been an nightmare for me. It has been probably some of the worse couple of weeks ever. But I don't want to sound like a double minded person or something, but Even though is some of the roughest times the last couple of weeks I know God was there.

LIke the old song says I don't know about tomorrow, but I know who hold tomorrow. or as bill gaither would say Because He Lives I can face tomorrow.



Sorry Pastor Steve it is Southern Gospel.... hey I wonder If I could play piano for a gospel group. I played for the Detroit Symphony Why not a southern gospel group maybe I should Call Bill Gaither....... :-) Ok Kidding on that part.

Anyway , I do know who hold tomorrow. It seems like sometimes I don't but I really do. I hate it when depression takes over and gets my mind off the one who made the mind. Ok Im rambling but I felt like talking and there is no one to talk to right now so I put it on here. I know also that when I get tired the worse the depression gets but I cant sleep lately. I lay down and try to even take sleeping pills but it does not help. anyway enough ranting for now.

BTW,,, I am starting 2 new students this week PRAISE THE LORD.

2 comments:

Calvary Chapel Shawnee said...

Mary,
I actually watched an old school gospel concert on tv the other night. I heard the Imperials sing "Praise the Lord". Great song with great meaning.
have a great day.
Pastor S

Maryb said...

Alright....I will make a southern gospel fan out of you yet :-)