Sunday, September 7, 2008

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY NIECES




THESE ARE MY BEAUTIFUL NIECES THE DARK HAIR ONE IS ADDIE
THE BLONDE IS MICHELLE

PLEASE PRAY THAT THEY WOULD COME TO TRUST JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

THEY ARE PRECIOUS AND HAVE A HARD LIFE WITH A DAD WHO IS A MAJOR DRINKER . AND A MOM WHO WILL NOT LET THEM GO TO A CHURCH WHERE THEY WILL HEAR THE TRUTH.

I LOVE THESE GIRLS. I HAVE BEEN WITH THEM ALL THEIR LIVES.

OH YEAH AND MICHELLE IS TEACHING HOW TO DO PHOTO BUCKET SO THE MISTAKES ON THE PICTURES ARE MINE NOT HERS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

What is the other girls name ? I have Michelle but can't read the other.
Will pray for them.
I pray they can learn about the Lord from you since you are so close to them

Chosen

Anonymous said...

Mary, now I see the lettering next to the last photo...Addie! I thought the IE under the photo was a mistake!
Will pray for Michelle and Addie.

Maryb said...

Thank you for the prayers. they are sweet girls.