Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just Came on to Say Hi

I have not been as active on the internet as I have been, I have been spending alot of time alone, which may or may not be good. Mostly taking care of my infected foot which at this point is still pretty bad, it feel like I am walking on a big rock in my foot and it is still pretty red and swollen, still can not put on a shoe so i have it bandaged and put a sock over it to do my lessons then come home soak it put medicine on it a put it up at night. It really does not look much better I thought it did but the doctor said no.

Like I said about a week ago I have had a major set back with my depression that is why I have been staying away more, just been on enough to let people know I am still around. It has been a real battle and have not said much about it because frankly I don't know how to explain what is going on. Last time I put on here my battle with depression I got a rather strong email saying that I am not trusting God and that I needed to repent of letting depression get ahold of me. No it was not any one who post here on a regular basis.

I have also been doing a lot of reading on forgivness and praying about the attitude of my heart on a cetain issue as some of you know. I want my heart to forgive. And I have said Lord I forgive these two people, but sometimes I feel guilty because I still feel the pain and hurt of it all especially when I see one person. Well anyway I don't want to talk in circles those of you who know me know what i am talking about. But Like I said I do forgive Just have to deal with the feeling i have.

Well anyway just wanted to say hi, and let you all know I love you all
LOving the Word
Chosen
BMR
my internet pastors Okie Preacher and STeve Brown.
Idaho Girl

Will check in again.

Mary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark 9:24: 24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!"

Mary, wanting to forgive is the hardest step. Once we are willing, Jesus will do the rest. You are the real deal; you really love Jesus and what is most important of all: He loves you! Don't ever forget that...

Maryb said...

Okie

You are always such an encouragement. That is why you and Pastor Steve are my internet Pastors. Thank you for your kinds words. I want to love Jesus with all my heart I fall so short most of the time. I want him to be the reason I breathe the reason I walk, I want himt to be all in all. Have a great night.

I want to be like my bird Chip he just sits on my shoulder and knows he will be fed and loved, I want to sit at the Feet of Jesus. Like Chip sits on me. trusitng his master, I want to trust mine, for everything
Especially my mental health.

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Heaven is a journey and we will face many trials.
I have had 2 this week that are very trying. We need to look to God-we have nowhere else to turn.

I don't have your address so if you will give it to me on my e-mail I want to send you some CD's from Nancy Leigh Demoss on the subject of forgiveness. They have been very helpful to me. Let me know if you want me to do that.

Hang in there and I will pray for your foot.

Chosen