Sunday, October 5, 2008

LOOKING FOR N EW APARTMENT

ALL HECK BROKE LOSE HERE TODAY. WITH MY BROTHER IN LAW HERE IS WHAT HAPPEN.

my back is hurting so bad right now. My brother in law got drunk and started to go after one of the kids and I stepped in and he pushed so hard i went to the floor and really pulled my back. I went to the urgent care and they took xrays and said they believe it is just pulled musles but with my weight a fall like that could of caused more damage then they can see right now he wants me to go for an mri this week,

i HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE FOR A NEW PLACE TO LIVE AND NOW THAT THE MAN FROM THE PAST IS HERE IN CA AND THIS HAPPENING. WELL IT IS TIME TO GO. I HAVE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER EVER SINCE I GOT HOME FROM URGENT CARE I AM ON A MISSION TO GET OUT OF HERE.

I WOULD REALLY APPREICATE YOUR PRAYERS.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mary that this is happening to you. I believe that God does indeed have something better for you. We will be praying!

Maryb said...

Thanks Okie,

I was searching the internet most of the night and now I will contact some ads in the paper.

Anonymous said...

There wouldn't be a chance that you could head to Napa, would there? A really new start?

Maryb said...

LTW
not at this time maybe when i have enough saved up so i could survive til I got students.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm in the same boat. Being dependent upon my clients, it will be a real difficulty when it comes time to relocate.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm in the same boat. Being dependent upon my clients, it will be a real difficulty when it comes time to relocate.