Friday, January 23, 2009

PLEASE PRAY FOR OKIE PREACHER AND FAMILY

PLEASE KEEP THIS FAMILY IN PRAYER THERE ARE MANY THINGS GOING ON. I COPIED THIS FROM HIS BLOG

Well it seems that when God desires to do a new thing, things get stirred up a bit. We are in a turmol here and need your prayers:

1. Rachel is not doing well. She went to the ER the other night and is really struggeling with living with her depression for the rest of her life. (Those of us who struggle with this clearly understand). My heart breaks for my daughter. If I could take her place, I would in an instant; yet I don't need to for Jesus already did.

2. My younger daugter Naomi has completely backslid. She is verbally attacking Rachel, her mother and I, and has even moved her attacks to the internet. Again, my heart breaks because she is running from the call of God on her life. She has been blinded by the enemy and the life that is in her is being choked out by the cares of this world.

3. The oil business has colapased. The company I work for is suffering and considering how to survive. As of yet, I don't know what this means for us, but God is faithful!

4. We are praying about a major change in our lives, of which I cannot go into detail.

So, please pray for us, wht we would hear His voice and do His will.

Also, I ask for special prayer for my friend Bill Walden. I can't go into detail, but God knows.

Thanks for being there and for praying...
Posted by Randall Slack, Pastor at 8:21 AM 1 comments


THIS IS A PRECIOUS FAMILY PLEASE HOLD THEM UP IN PRAYER

No comments: