Thursday, January 15, 2009

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR TIM

I am a bit discouraged right now. Got some bad news about my Nephew Tim the incision where they amputated both feet now has black around them and they may have to amputate higher up his legs. the infection has come back his fevers are 103 … also there is heart valve damage and as soon as they can get the infection under control they will have to replace the heart vavle… and the dr said that the infection is in his heart… I would appreciate that those of you who have my facebook please do not talk about it on there I have family on my facebook who has not been notified yet. so he has taken a bit of a turn for the worse….thank you for your prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this.
Will continue to pray for the family.
How did it go when his wife went to church?

Chosen

Maryb said...

Chosen Terry did not make it to church, but wants to go. she had to finish moving she had to be out of their place by sunday night. Thanks for praying for Tim

Anonymous said...

Good heavens, Mary. I just read this. I will be praying for Tim.