Wednesday, January 7, 2009

PRAYER FOR CAROLYN

WITH PERMISSION FROM OKIE I COPIED THIS FROM HIS BLOG

Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Prayer for a friend...
On July 9, 2008, I posted the following from my friend Ralph Derickson:

"My Brother, this has been a very sad day ....we just got back from Dr. and were told that the cancer has returned in Carolyn's body, the prognosis is not very good, if the cancer is in one location he said that surgery & chemo were going to be necessary, however if it was spread out over several areas then only chemo would be done, we are awaiting a phone call from them, to tell us where & when a PET scan would be done, we will know more after that happens & a meeting with her Dr. to find out what he plans on doing.

He plainly told us that it was not curable, but perhaps they would be able to just manage it, But you know what....I know a Jewish Carpenter who can make it go away with just a flick of his finger, please join me & ask your Church to join me in asking HIM to just flick his finger....please Lord I'm begging you ..."

I got a phone call from Ralph just a few minutes ago. The results of Carolyn's most recent PET scan show that there in no cancer anywhere in her body.

Thank you for your prayers. I love you all...
Posted by Randall Slack, Pastor at 4:29 PM

No comments: