Saturday, June 14, 2008

NEW PRAYER REQUEST 6/15



THIS WEEKS PRAYER NEEDS

RYAN COUCH DAD VERY ILL. PRAY FOR RYAN ANDHIS FAMILY THAT GOD WOULD COMFORT THEM AT THIS TIME,

AEA, YOUTH GROUP AT CAMP AND ALSO HIS CHURCH IS HAVING VBS THIS WEEK PRAY FOR THE KIDS AND THE WORKERS.

OKIES DAUGHTERS NAOMI TO COME BACK TO THE LORD,, RACHEL HEALING

CHOSEN
EL
OKIE PREACHER
BAD MOON RISING

OTHER PASTORS
DAVE ROLPH
ODEN FONG
AEA
BILL WALDEN
BILL RITCHIE
CHRIS GLEASON (THIS IS MY PASTOR)

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN PRAY FOR YOU THIS WEEK.

2 comments:

Maryb said...

Please also pray for me and my work, I drive all day to lessons and these gas prices are putting me under. with the drop in students and the high gas price and everything elese going up I have to admit I am in a desperate state right now. God knows even though I may not know how my bills will be paid, I made sure I have enough food for chip for the rest of the month. He would always eat before I do. I know you guys are my friends and I feel I can be honest with you. Pray that i get more students. I know my God owns a cattle on a thousand hills and he owns the hills too. Thank you for your prayers.

el said...

Praying Mary. Right now, praying.