Saturday, June 21, 2008

PRAYER FOR RYAN COUCH AND FAMILY

PASTOR RYAN'S DAD WENT HOME TO BE WITH JESUS,,,,,I COPIED THIS FROM HIS BLOG I HOPE HE DOES NOT MIND.

FROM PASTOR RYAN BLOG
Thank You to all that have prayed for my dad, mom, and family through my dad’s battle with brain cancer. Jesus called him home this morning at 6:30am. He died peacefully and during this whole ordeal he never complained; that was my dad he never wanted to draw attention to himself or make others feel sorry for him. My dad had a real selfless character about him and although he had many struggles he personified many attributes of Christ that I desire to model in my own life.

Please continue to pray for my mom and the unbelieving family and friends that will attend his memorial, as the gospel will most certainly be proclaimed. I pray that they are pierced in their hearts. The Lord has already used my dad’s sickness to touch many lives and I know that his death will do the same.

Thank You again…ryan


lETS ALL REMEMBER TO KEEP RYAN AND FAMILY IN PRAYER.

No comments: