Thursday, November 27, 2008

CHIP IS VERY UPSET TODAY



YES IM UPSET....... TO MANY OF MY RELATIVES ARE BEING EATEN TODAY.....WHY OR WHY CANT YOU ALL EAT TOFURKEY LIKE MY MOM DOES. SHE WOULD NEVER EAT ONE OF MY RELATIVES. THAT IS WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH,.,,, I THINK SHE MAY BE TIRED OF ME TODAY THOUGH I HAVE BEEN ON HER SHOULDER ALL DAY TIL NOW I AM HIDING AND TYPING ON THE COMPUTER...SHE SAYS I LEAVED FEATHERS ON IT. WELL SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS BUT YOU TRY TO SHIFT UP AND DOWN WHEN YOU ARE ONLY USING A BEAK TO TYPE. OH I BETTER GO HERE COMES MOM......

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Mary,
It is evening and my little family have gone home. I am married so I'm not really by myself.
I'm glad you had dinner with friends. I hope it went well.
I have a white dove named Lubby Dubby. He usually is very sweet, but yesterday and today he did some pecking and squaking instead of singing.
Happy Thanksgiving,
Vicki

Maryb said...

Dinner went well. I am home now,,, I understand your bird being upset. No one wants their relatives eaten that is why I am a vegetarian

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary,

Remember that Jesus was the Passover Lamb!!

Each family needed to eat the ENTIRE Lamb to remember the sacrifice God made to take them out of Eqypt.

Also, remember that Jesus took the loaves and the fish and multiplied them? So Jesus was OK with eating animals. He ate the Passover with the disciples so he Himself ate the lamb too.

I just think we have to be careful.
We were meant to eat meat--thats why we have teeth that are called "canine"....

I understand for personal reasons (thought myself I don't think it is healthy to avoid the amino acids meat provides-also the protein) many don't eat meat-but God gave us animals for food.


Chosen

Anonymous said...

Gen 9:3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Maryb said...

Chosen

I know it is ok to eat meat I just choose not to. I never tell anyone not to eat it. I just plain don't like it and I do not want to eat any animal.