Saturday, November 22, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST NOV 22-29

PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAYR FOR THIS REQUEST

Hi Friends,

My sister and my niece need some prayer right now. My niece Izabella went into the hospital over the weekend with a high fever and diarrhea. The doctors took some blood cultures, spinal tap and x-ray and they found that she has fluid around her kidney and a UTI. Still waiting for more results with the blood culture and spinal tap. They will be putting a pick (not sure how to spell it) but this will help the Dr.'s get blood more often instead of continuous poking for a vein. This pick will have to be put in with surgery. Izabella will not be leaving the hospital for at least 7-10 days and will need to be transported to a Children's Hospital. Please keep my sister Ashley in prayer since she is 21 and her first baby- you can understand the stress, anxiety and fear that would take place. Please pray that she would have the Lord's peace. As for Izabella, please pray for quick recovery and to go home soon. Also pray that my sister would have more discernment with who she let's the baby be held by (sick neighbors). I guess my protective auntie-ness is coming out!

With Love,

Vanessa

ALSO KEEP CAROLYN AND RALPH IN PRAYER
AND JEFF AND KAREN STEWART

ALSO OUR REGULARS

OKIE
CHOSEN
EL
IDAHO GIRL
BMR

OUR PASTORS
OKIE
STEVE BROWN
ODEN FONG
DAVE ROLPH
AEA
CENTORIAN
BILL WALDEN
RYAN COUCH
TIM BURNS
CHRIS GLEASON
CHRIS NORMAN

SORRY LAST WEEK I DID NOT DO A PRAYER THREAD. I WAS TO SICK TO POST MUCH, I STILL CAN NOT TALK, BUT DO FEEL BETTER, BUT HAVING NO VOICE IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. MY RIGHT EAR IS STILL PLUGGED UP SO MY HEARING IS OFF TOO.

No comments: