Wednesday, November 26, 2008

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD

TOMORROW I AM DOING SOMETHING NEW. USUALLY ON HOLIDAYS I AM ALONE HERE IN MY ROOM , BUT A FRIEND ASKED ME TO DINNER TOMORROW AND I AM GOING THERE WILL ONLY BE FOUR OF US WHICH IS GOOD SINCE I PANIC IN DINNER SITUATIONS. STARTING OUT SMALL WILL BE GOOD. AND IT IS VERY LOW KEY.

TONIGHT I WAS TALKING WITH MY NEPHEW WHO LIVES IN TEXAS HE IS GAY. I HAD ANOTHER NEPHEW WHO WAS GAY BUT HE DIED LAST YEAR. WELL HE WAS ASKING ME ABOUT PROP 8 HERE IN CALIFORNIA AND HE SAID IM SURE YOU VOTED YES, WHICH I DID. GOD MADE MARRIAGE BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN. WELL HE WAS SO UPSET AND SAID SOME REALLY MEAN THINGS TO ME. SAID I WAS A SELF APPOINTED CHRISTIAN AND THAT WE WHO VOTED YES DID SO TO PUNISH GAYS. WELL IT IS NOT UP TO ME OR ANYONE ELSE TO PUNISH ANYONE. jUDGEMENT IS FOR GOD ALONE. HE IS THE ONLY PERFECT JUDGE. HE TOLD ME TO GET OFF MY HIGH HORSE OF SELF RIGHTOUSNESS AND STOP ATTACKING GAYS. IT LOOKS TO ME THAT HE IS THE ONE WHO DID THE ATTACKING NOT ME I DID NOT EVEN BRING IT UP ONLY ANSWERED HONESTLY WHEN ASKED. I DON'T ARGUE RELIGON WITH ANYONE FRANKLY I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH TO BACK MY SELF UP SO I SHY AWAY FROM THAT KIND OF THING, BESIDES THE BIBLE WAS GIVEN TO BE ARGUED ABOUT. I ALWAYS LIKE TO ACCEPT PEOPLE WHERE THEY ARE AND LET GOD DO THE WORK. ALL I CAN DO IS LIVE MY LIFE BEFORE THEM AS I FEEL GOD WOULD HAVE ME DO.

I HAVE TO ADMIT THIS HAS ME A BIT SAD TONIGHT. WELL VERY SAD I DO NOT LIKE CONFLICT WITH ANYONE. I ALWAYS TURN IN INWARD THEN START TO BELIEVE I WAS WRONG. NOT THAT I AM PERFECT BUT I DID NOT EVEN OPEN THIS SUBJECT UP. I KNEW BETTER.

WELL I JUST HAD TO RANT A BIT. AND THIS IS WHAT I STARTED THIS BLOG FOR ANYWAY JUST MY RANTING AND THINKING OUT LOUD.

HAVE A GREAT DAY TOMORROW EVERYONE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Evil will always try and attack you.
I am not talking about the person, but the Spirit.
The gays had a great victory with e-Harmony this week. Now the owner has to set up a whole new business matching gays. The owner of e-harmony is supposedly a Christian. So how can he do this? He was forced by the state of N.J. The gays have plenty of places to go for gay hook ups. So it is clearly an agenda. And it worked. We ought to sue their institutions for discrimination against us. Maybe someone will do that.
It is an agenda of the devil.

See it for what it is worth.
Evil will prevail in these end times.
It doesn't make it any easier, however, to deal with.

It seems that you are dealing with the result of someone who is baiting you. They (gay agenda) won't stop till they win, and my guess is they will be winning more and more.
What I try and do is point people to what God says. Clearly they don't believe what God says. So now their issue is with God, not me.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Chosen

Anonymous said...

Mary,

I want you to know that I am thrilled you are going to dinner with your friends. I'm praying for you all that you have a wonderfully blessed time together. I do so want to see you full of peace and joy. You are so precious.

--Thinking of and praying for you today.
-el

Vicki said...

You are right. Don't let anyone bully you into feeling guilty or wrong.
Blessings,
Vicki