Wednesday, November 19, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST FROM A FRIEND OF MINE

Hi Friends,

My sister and my niece need some prayer right now. My niece Izabella went into the hospital over the weekend with a high fever and diarrhea. The doctors took some blood cultures, spinal tap and x-ray and they found that she has fluid around her kidney and a UTI. Still waiting for more results with the blood culture and spinal tap. They will be putting a pick (not sure how to spell it) but this will help the Dr.'s get blood more often instead of continuous poking for a vein. This pick will have to be put in with surgery. Izabella will not be leaving the hospital for at least 7-10 days and will need to be transported to a Children's Hospital. Please keep my sister Ashley in prayer since she is 21 and her first baby- you can understand the stress, anxiety and fear that would take place. Please pray that she would have the Lord's peace. As for Izabella, please pray for quick recovery and to go home soon. Also pray that my sister would have more discernment with who she let's the baby be held by (sick neighbors). I guess my protective auntie-ness is coming out!

With Love,

Vanessa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will keep in prayer.
I think she means a "Port" not a pick.
Praying for God's healing on her and peace for mom.

Anonymous said...

Father, please heal little Izabella. it is so hard for us to watch little one's who are ill; yet we know that you care for them more than we ever could. Thank you that their angels always behold Your face in heaven. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Anonymous said...

o = Okie. Sorry...

Anonymous said...

Been praying. Doctor's wisdom, Mom's peace and Izabella's complete recover. Hoping for good news soon.

Anonymous said...

How is she doing???

Maryb said...

Not sure I will get an update at church tomorrow, thank you all for your prayers

Vicki said...

Mary,
I am praying for Izabella and her mom -other family members too. It is so stressful to have a little one in the hospital. I was touched by the prayer written amongst the comments.
Blessings and prayers,
Vicki

Maryb said...

Thanks Vicky for coming by that prayer was written by OKie Preacher he is special to all of here on the blog. He is one of my internet pastors.