Tuesday, April 22, 2008

LEAD ME TO THE ROCK THAT IS H IGHER THAN I

Psalm 61
1Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
2From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.


That is where my heart is right now Overwhelmed.I really do not understand the last few days, but I have to let it go. Holding on to it will only destroy me. God knows the. truth and one day he will reveal it until then it is up to him. I am done trying to defend myself God will be my defender. but like I said before trust is something I will never give away again I am convinced that most christians are to destroy and slander each other with no regard to how the other person may feel or the destruction it does to the other person. I really pray I am never that way, I don't want to hurt anyone on purpose. And God forgive me if I have hurt anyone.


Thank you to all who have come on here there are only few people here but the ones who post here have been good friends and just want you to know I appreciate it so much. thereare a few others on other blogs who have been good friends, but for I have logged off two other blogs. Well have a great day.


Here is a song by the Newsboys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful verse. And that is a prayer He is sure to move swiftly upon, because we know that it is His will for us to cry out to Him when we are overwhelmed.

Your faithfulness in times of trouble are a glorious testimony to His love working in you and around you.

May He grant you His peace which surpasses all our earthly understanding, for His ways are indeed higher than our ways. If they were not, we could not lean upon Him with so much confidence. He is our God.

Loving you tonight through prayers.
{{{Hugs}}} ~el

Maryb said...

el I am not pretending to be innocent in all of this, I have said hurtful things back to the person who hurt me, even though the accusations against me were not right it was not right for me to say hurtful things back to this person. Well have a good night.

Anonymous said...

maryb: UGM. Praying for you...

Anonymous said...

It's okay Mary. You don't have to go into details of any kind. I don't know enough about your situation to suggest your innocence or guilt. I only know you are hurting, so that's all I need to know when praying. God knows the rest.