Friday, December 26, 2008

MY NEPHEW TIM

PASTOR DERRILL CHASTIEN FROM CC FIRST LIGHT WENT TO SEE TIM TODAY ALONG WITH MY SISTER IN TEXAS. PASTOR DERRELL HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST BLESSING TO MY FAMILY THANK GOD THAT NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE GOD HAS HIS PEOPLE TO THERE TO STRENTHEN EACH OTHER. MY SISTER SAID HE AND HIS WIFE AS A NICE AS CAN BE, I TOO TALKED TO HIM BY PHONE TONIGHT. THINGS FOR TIM DO NOT LOOK GOOD RIGHT NOW , THE DOCTORS SAID SOME DECISIONS NEED TO BE MADE. SO PASTOR DERRELL IS GOING UP THERE WITH MY SISTER TOMORROW AND TIMS WIFE AND HELP SEE THEM THROUGH THE DECESION MAKING . THE LATEST THING IS THAT TIMS BODY IS REALLY GOING DOWN FAST. AND NOW THEY NEED TO DECIDE WEATHER OR NOT TO TURN OFF THE LIFE SUPPORT. MY SISTER SAID TODAY THAT THE DOCTOR SAID THAT TIM PROBABLY WON'T MAKE IT MORE THAN 2 OR 3 DAYS AS IT IS NOW. BUT MY SISTER JAN SAID TODAY THAT TIM WAS ALERT AND KNEW WHO SHE WAS.

FATHER I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CAN TURN OFF A MACHINE IF ONES MIND IS ALERT BUT I AM NOT THERE TO SEE ALL WHAT IS HAPPENING, I TRUST YOU AND TURN TIM OVER TO YOU. BECAUSE YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT IS BEST.



I MYSELF DO NOT ATTEND A CALVARY CHAPEL AT THIS TIME, BUT I LOVE CC AND THANK GOD FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS.


ALSO PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR MY BACK IT HAS NEVER BEEN OUT THIS LONG IM GETTING WORRIED ALTHOUGH TO DAY IT DOES SEEM SOME BETTER, BUT STILL CAN NOT MOVE MY LEG VERY WELL. I THINK A NERVE IS BEING PINCHED OFF. I CAN NOT SIT LONG SO WILL SIGN OFF NOW.

MARY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

I will pray for your nephew and his family. What a trying time this must be-from a healthy man to all this. It grieves me for his wife and his boys but I know God has a plan in each of our lives. I pray that that the Holy Spirit ministers to Tim through the wonderful Pastor God has sent (you never knew him at all, right?), and that the family comes to salvation. Especially now Tim.
I will send you an e-mail.

Chosen

Maryb said...

Chosen

Tim does know the lord and no I did not know this pastor i contacted him through the CC website. he has been a huge blessing to the family.