Saturday, December 6, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST DEC 7TH - 13TH

OUR REGULARS

OKIE
CHOSEN
EL
IDAHO GIRL
BMR

OUR PASTORS
OKIE
STEVE BROWN
ODEN FONG
DAVE ROLPH
AEA
CENTORIAN
BILL WALDEN
RYAN COUCH
TIM BURNS
CHRIS GLEASON
CHRIS NORMAN

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE MORE.

BTW THE RECITAL WENT WELL MY NIECES DID ALL THE WORK BLESS THEM,,, I JUST SAT THERE. MY PASTOR CAME WHICH REALLY BLESSED ME. IM BACK HOME NOW RESTING. HOPE TO MAKE IT TO CHURCH TOMORROW, FACE IT I HAVE TO MAKE IT I HAVE TO GET ALL THE SHOES FOR THE ORPHANAGE CHECKED IN, NO MATTER HOW I FEEL. ANYWAY THE RECITAL LIKE I SAID WENT WELL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad the recital went well.
Hope you are feeling better.

Chosen

Maryb said...

Chosen

Yes I feel some better can talk more now. some may not think that is a good thing :-) and yes I did listen to the CDS they are excellent.

Anonymous said...

Well, I am sure Chip is glad you can talk with him again!
How is that ulcer on your leg that you had awhile ago?

Glad you were able to listen to the CD's
It was very good for me to hear them. In fact I think it may be good to listen to them again as a refresher!! It's been a couple of months.

Chosen