Saturday, December 27, 2008

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM TEXAS,,,,,,,,,GOD IS SO GOOD..... PASTOR DERRELL WENT IN AND PRAYED WITH TIM YESTERDAY AND TODAY , THEY DID A CULTURE OF HIS BLOOD AND THE ANTIBOTICS ARE STARTING TO WORK ON THE MRSA INFECTION GLORY TO GOD. NOW THEY ARE NOT ASKING FOR ANY DECISION AT THIS TIME,,, WE DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL WILL HAPPEN, BUT I BELIEVE THAT TIMS WIFE AND KIDS WILL COME TO KNOW JESUS THROUGH ALL OF THIS I REALLY BELIEVE THAT. GOD HEARS ALL OUR PRAYERS .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Tim saved?

Chosen

Maryb said...

My sister talked to him when he was out of the coma and she said Tim if you were to die do you know that Jesus lOves you and have you truly asked him into your heart and tim shook his head yes,.

My sister is tims aunt tims mom died in 2004 my other sister