Thursday, December 4, 2008

TRIP TO URGENT CARE

TODAY NOT ONLY DO I NOT HAVE A VOICE AT ALL. BUT EARLIER TODAY IT WAS HURTING REAL BAD TO BREATHE. I WAS GETTING SHARP PAINS IN MY UPPER BACK WHEN EVER I TOOK A BREATH. I CALLED MY DOCTOR BECAUSE I COULD NOT TAKE A BREATH WITHOUT SEVERE PAIN AND COULD HARDLY GET MY BREATH. WELL HE SENT ME TO URGENT CARE NOT THE EMERGENCY ROOM, AND THEY TOOK A CHEST XRAY AND YOU GUESSED IT I HAVE PNUEMONIA OK I DID NOT SPELL THAT RIGHT, ANYWAY THEY PUT ME ON SOME DIFFERENT MEDS. HE SAID MY LUNGS ARE VERY CONGESTED NOT BAD ENOUGH TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL BUT HE SAID YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL OR YOU WILL BE.


PLEASE PRAY, I HAVE A PIANO RECITAL ON SATURDAY OF MY STUDENTS AND IT WOULD NOT BE GOOD IF THE TEACHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AND NOT AT THE RECITAL. MY NIECES HAVE ALREADY SAID THEY WILL DO ALL THE TALKING AT THE RECITAL LIKE INTRODUCING THE STUDENTS ETC. TO SAVE MY VOICE WELL AT THIS POINT THERE IS NO VOICE NOT EVEN A SQUEAK I HAD TO HAVE MY NIECE TALK TO THE DOCTOR ON THE PHONE.

WELL THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON.

I JUST WANT TO SAY, I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO POST HERE. YOU HAVE BEEN GOOD AND FAITHFUL FRIENDS. I JUST PRAY WE CAN ALL MEET ONE DAY BEFORE HEAVEN .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Will pray for you.
Suggestion: Take a large soup pot and boil some water. Then take it off the stove and sit at a table-make a tent with a towel over your face and breathe in the steam for as long as you can. (Make sure the water is ot too hot). This "sauna" will help your lungs and will be the kind of treatment they would give you in the hospital (minus the medication). It will also open your airways.
As I always have to state,(legalitites) you need to check this out with your physician and make sure it is OK.
You can also get a vaporizer in the pharmacy and use that.
Do the sauna a few times a day.
I put some herbs in the water that are good for the lungs that I get at Whole Foods. (Hyssop, Mullien, Cherry Bark) These are lung herbs.
I hope you feel better soon.

Chosen

Anonymous said...

PS If you get a vaporizer, you need to be in a room with the door closed...

Calvary Chapel Shawnee said...

Father, heal Mary so that she can be a light at recital!

Pastor S

Maryb said...

Pastor Steve Thank you , I will go to rhe recital tomorrow, but like I said my nieces will do most of it but at least I will be there.

Chosen
thanks for the advice

Anonymous said...

Jesus, we pray for Mary; she has been sick a long time; please heal her completely and bless her as she seeks to know you better and serve you will all her heart; in Jesus name, Amen...

Maryb said...

Thanks Okie,