Friday, March 21, 2008

FRIDAY MARCH 21 2008

Today is Good Friday, yet I am very sad today. Why am I sad I don't know it is just how depression works never really need a reason. I was told recently that if I really trusted God I would never be depressed. And I have been told to just snap out of it and no one has given me a snapper to snap out of it,
Let me say this I know Jesus died for me and he is ulitimatly the healer of all depression and panic attacks and I do love God with all my heart. And I am tired of people telling me that I have a lack of faith because I get depressed.

I know people do not understand and sometimes there statements are well meaning but they hurt just the same. I find myself today wondering why, why all this depression. I know I have some reasons today, with all the illnesses I have been told I have and because of illness I have not been able to go to all my classes so right now money is a big issue ,

But in all of this I know God is in control. but it is still hurts when the panic and depression comes.

No comments: