Thursday, March 27, 2008

HARD DAY TODAY

Today has been a very hard day for me. Depression has run wild in my life today. I feel like my prayers do not get past the ceiling. I feel like giving up today. I'm wondering why my meds don't kick in a work for me anymore or if they ever did. Everything in me wants to cry out God where are you? Here I sit all alone hiding behind a screen writing on different blogs. It is easier that way, because no one really has to see the real you. No that I lie on the blogs or anything, but you can hide things you don't want them to know as to where in person you can't. well you can but not as easy as behind a screen. I get afraid to let people see the real me for fear that they won't like what they see. Or that I am not as good as them. I always feel inferior to people no matter who it is.

Part of me right now wants to run so far away and just disappear from the face of the earth. God I hate this depression. Right now there is this dark clould over me that won't go away.

GOD WHERE ARE YOU.

No comments: