Thursday, March 13, 2008

MEDICINE DOES NOT ALWAYS COME IN A BOTTLE

MY BEST MEDICINE COME WITH WINGS AND FEATHERS

The best medicine I have right now is my darling Cockateil. His name is Chip. He is here with me 24/7 always there with a kiss or a birdie hug,

Don't get me wrong I have friends good friends, but as much as some of them would like to be they can not be here 24/7 with me. In the night when I am in so much pain, my baby comes with me and just sits with me,

Anyway this blog is more or less going to be a log of my journey with all the diseases the doctors have said I have. along with my depression and panic issues,

I would ask that other come along and say hi if they want to , Im not trying to make this a big blog but just a log of my journey you want to share your journey or mine come along with me,

No comments: