Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BIG PRAISE REPORT


Yesterday when I got home from work, I was checking my email and there was a email from the secretary of our church, She informed me that someone had put and envelope in the offering with my name on it. of course they did not put their name on it. and she brought it home so that I could pick it up. I asked her to open it while I was on the phone and she counted 20 20 dollar bills, that right 400 hundered dollars. What a blessing and how thankful I am because I need to get my car tabs today and did not know how I was going to pay for them, God is so good and if anyone from my church is reading this and if you are the one who did this I just want you to know how thankful I am, Thank God he come through just in time AGAIN AND AGAIN,

6 comments:

el said...

What a beautiful gift from our Lord. Praising God for His faithful servants. :-)

---Mary, I am sorry I didn't pick up when you called. My mom and I are just finishing up.

Anonymous said...

Mary,

Our God is an awesome God-
And I pray many blessings on that person who supplied your need.

That is what "church" should be all about.

Prayer is poweful!

C

Maryb said...

El, And Chosen
I am so grateful to the person who did this, I did pray last night that God would double it back to whoever did it. I thank God that he speaks to people and that people listen to him, On my way to the doctor and then to get my car tabs Thank You Jesus.

Anonymous said...

maryb: Once again, our God proves Himself faithful....

Maryb said...

Okie Preacher
Amen to that God Is Faithful

Maryb said...

500 flyers were passed out today by two of my Piano Students, Carly and Sarah, they are sisters bless their hearts they worked so hard for me, I got them some Ice Cream and a soda after. One day I will take them to In and Out Burger for lunch,,,,yuck,,,but they like it. In and out does not even have a veggie burger like some places do. oh well, they sure deserve it, they are sweet girls they are sisters. I pray that people respond to the flyers and a special blessing on Carly and Sarah today,