Saturday, May 24, 2008

DID YOU HEAR I MIGHT BE A GIRL















I TOOK CHIP TO GET HIS WINGS CLIPPED THE OTHER DAY AND THE MANAGER SAID THAT HIS TAIL MARKING ARE THAT OF A GIRL COCKATIEL, BUT SINCE HE IS THREE AND HAS NOT LAIS ANY EGGS YET THAT MORE THAN LIKELY HE IS A BOY. BUT THEY CANT BE SURE. IT IS RARE THAT A GIRL WOULD NOT OF LAID AN EGG BY NOW. I KNOW THE OTHER 3 IN THE HOUSE ARE GIRLS AND THEY LAID EGGS ALL THE TIME, OH WELL GIRL OR BOY HE IS MY PRECIOUS. AND UNTIL HE EVER LAYS AN EGG I AM GOING TO ASSUME HE IS A BOY.

OK NO MORE POST ABOUT CHIP FOR AWHILE. I DO NOT WANT TO OVER DO IT.

4 comments:

el said...

ha-ha Poor Chip! If he only knew.

Like you, Mary, "he" is going to remain a "he" until I see an egg to prove otherwise.

---It's okay Chip. Eggs or no eggs you'll always be our "Chip!"

Maryb said...

EL
I don't care either way, My love wont change.

Anonymous said...

Chip is a dude...come on Chip, forget the eggs... us dudes need to stick together!

Maryb said...

Okie

Chip wants to be a dude , I think he really is. They said if he was a she she would of laid eggs by now.

HE'S A BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!