Thursday, May 8, 2008

THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ON HERE

There are some subjects I would like to discuss on here, notice I said discuss not argue. There are some subjects that I would like to understand more than I do now. I have my view points on some issues not to say that I am right and frankly I know very little to back up what I believe it would a learning session for me and to understand other view points. What do you think, Do you think we can do it without arguement. I know the regulars who come here could do it , I am just wondering about others who might come by. Dare I list some of the subjects? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on maryb; I'll roll up my sleeves...

I love a meaningful discussion; however, I don't like to argue. So lets discuss!

Maryb said...

Ok I don't like to argue either, Heck I don't know enough about any subject to argue anyway. Ok I will make each one a new thread,

Anonymous said...

Mary, I would love to discuss some points of interest you have. Thank you for the invitation. :-)